In early 2017, Siemplify and ESG embarked on research with security leaders across industry groups to better understand the challenges and priorities for improving security operations. Some key findings:
- Organizations are forced to knowingly ignore alerts - nearly half of respondents have no choice but to ignore alerts that they believe SHOULD BE investigated due to the sheer volume of incoming threats
- An additional 20% of organizations admit to ignoring more than 50% of critical alerts
- More than 80% of organizations said they persistently lack adequate staff to meet the demands of their security operations
- A staggering 96% of respondents highlighted the need to take action in orchestrating their incident response processes - More than 90% said they needed to explore varying degrees of automation to improve their response
- Miguel Carrero, CRO, Siemplify
- Meny Har, VP Product, Siemplify
In this webcast:We explore the ESG and Siemplify research findings, how secyruorchestration is helping organizations respond to these challenges, and what the critical building blocks are of an effective orchestration platform.